Ultralife Lithium Thionyl Chloride Non-rechargeable Cells
Ultralife’s Generation X family of Lithium Thionyl Chloride products are one of the most rugged, energy dense lithium chemistries available on the market today.
With more than 400 Whr/Kg, Generation X products provide stable, long term energy for many applications. Some industry leading characteristics of the Ultralife product include:
- High and Stable discharge voltage
- Superior discharge current capabilities
- 10 year shelf life (less than 2% self discharge per year)
- Hermetic glass-to-metal seal
- Non-flammable, non-heavy metal electrolyte
- PTC included in cell for safety
- Laser welded can seal
- Available in both Spiral and Bobbin versions
To register your interest, please complete the short inquiry form or for technical information, please visit the website.